Jun 11, 2021

An email to the railway booking clerk asking him to reserve a seat

 In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

# Write an email to the railway booking clerk asking him to reserve a seat for you.

From     : Tahsin Sajid< sajid@gmail.com>

To         : Abdur Rahman<abrahman@gmail.com>

Sent      : Sunday, 11 June 2021; 3:00 pm

Subject:   For reservation of a seat


Dear Sir,

I would like to draw your kind attention that I am a regular passenger of Bangladesh Railway. As a part of my tour, I will have to go to Sylhet on 14 November’15. Now I am very busy with my job. It is very difficult for my part to buy a ticket coming to the station physically. That is why I want you to reserve a seat for Sylhet on 15 November 2015, at 10.30 am train. I am paying my charge through credit card. Please ensure me about the reservation as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Sajid


No comments:

Post a Comment