Apr 10, 2023

How I spend my leisure time/ Leisure Time Activities


                                 How I spend my leisure time

Leisure time doesn’t mean time to waste or spend without any good reason. When we take a break from our work or study then we get lots of leisure time to spend. But we need to be aware that we must do something in those times that help us in the future. One thing we should remember that we should spend our free time without using mobile phones or other devices.

I love and enjoy my leisure time. I spend my free time doing things that makes me happy. Two ways I spend my free time is being around my family and reading. First, I belong to a religious type of family. I recites the Holy Quran with translation in my leisure time which makes me a strong believer of Allah. I read many books especially science fiction in my leisure time. I also read grammar book for the improvement of my English. Next, I love being close to my family because they are my heartbeat. When I am with my family I feel comfort. We have our ups and downs but we still love each other. We all go for countryside walks when we have time because we all love the scenery. In addition, my family is a religious family and I think that plays a part in way we are so close to one another. 

2 comments:

  1. অনেক ভালো লাগলো।

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent writing..Mashallah

    ReplyDelete