Sep 11, 2026

A1 Spoken English — 100 Questions & Answers - Sample Questions

 

A1 Spoken English — 100 Questions & Answers

1. Personal Information

  1. What is your name?
    My name is Jannatul.
  2. How old are you?
    I am 22 years old.
  3. Where are you from?
    I am from Bangladesh.
  4. Where do you live?
    I live in Dhaka.
  5. Are you a student?
    Yes, I am a student.
  6. What do you do?
    I am a student.
  7. What is your nationality?
    I am Bangladeshi.
  8. What language do you speak?
    I speak Bangla and English.
  9. Can you speak English?
    Yes, I can speak a little English.
  10. How are you today?
    I am fine, thank you.

2. Family

  1. How many people are there in your family?
    There are five people in my family.
  2. Do you have any brothers?
    Yes, I have one brother.
  3. Do you have any sisters?
    Yes, I have one sister.
  4. What is your father's name?
    My father's name is Rahman.
  5. What does your father do?
    My father is a businessman.
  6. What does your mother do?
    My mother is a homemaker.
  7. Do you live with your family?
    Yes, I live with my family.
  8. Do you love your family?
    Yes, I love my family very much.
  9. Who is the oldest person in your family?
    My grandfather is the oldest person in my family.
  10. Do you often eat with your family?
    Yes, I often eat with my family.

3. Home

  1. Where is your home?
    My home is in Dhaka.
  2. Do you live in a house or a flat?
    I live in a flat.
  3. How many rooms are there in your home?
    There are three rooms in my home.
  4. What is your favorite room?
    My favorite room is my bedroom.
  5. What is in your bedroom?
    There is a bed, a table, and a chair in my bedroom.
  6. Do you have a balcony?
    Yes, we have a balcony.
  7. Is your home big or small?
    My home is small but comfortable.
  8. Do you keep your room clean?
    Yes, I keep my room clean.
  9. Who cleans your home?
    My family members clean our home.
  10. Do you like your home?
    Yes, I like my home very much.

4. School and Study

  1. Where do you study?
    I study at a school.
  2. What is your favorite subject?
    My favorite subject is English.
  3. Why do you like English?
    I like English because it is useful.
  4. Who is your favorite teacher?
    My English teacher is my favorite teacher.
  5. Do you like your school?
    Yes, I like my school.
  6. What time do your classes start?
    My classes start at 9 o'clock.
  7. How do you go to school?
    I go to school by bus.
  8. Do you do your homework every day?
    Yes, I do my homework every day.
  9. Do you like reading books?
    Yes, I like reading books.
  10. What do you want to learn?
    I want to learn English well.

5. Daily Routine

  1. What time do you get up?
    I get up at 6 o'clock.
  2. What do you do in the morning?
    I brush my teeth, take a shower, and have breakfast.
  3. Do you have breakfast every day?
    Yes, I have breakfast every day.
  4. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
    I usually eat bread and eggs.
  5. What do you do after breakfast?
    I go to school.
  6. What time do you come home?
    I come home in the afternoon.
  7. What do you do in the evening?
    I study and spend time with my family.
  8. What time do you go to bed?
    I go to bed at 10 o'clock.
  9. Do you study at night?
    Yes, sometimes I study at night.
  10. What do you do before sleeping?
    I read a book before sleeping.

6. Food and Drinks

  1. What is your favorite food?
    My favorite food is beef biryani.
  2. What is your favorite fruit?
    My favorite fruit is mango.
  3. Do you like rice?
    Yes, I like rice very much.
  4. Can you cook?
    Yes, I can cook some simple food.
  5. What can you cook?
    I can cook rice, eggs, and vegetables.
  6. Do you like spicy food?
    Yes, I like spicy food.
  7. What do you usually drink?
    I usually drink water and tea.
  8. Do you like tea or coffee?
    I like tea.
  9. What is your favorite Bangladeshi food?
    My favorite Bangladeshi food is biryani.
  10. Do you eat vegetables?
    Yes, I eat vegetables every day.

7. Hobbies and Free Time

  1. What is your hobby?
    My hobby is reading books.
  2. What do you do in your free time?
    I read books and watch TV.
  3. Do you like watching movies?
    Yes, I like watching movies.
  4. Do you like listening to music?
    Yes, I like listening to music.
  5. Do you like playing games?
    Yes, I like playing games.
  6. What is your favorite game?
    My favorite game is cricket.
  7. Do you like football?
    Yes, I like football.
  8. Do you like drawing?
    Yes, I like drawing.
  9. Do you like gardening?
    Yes, I like gardening.
  10. Why do you like reading?
    I like reading because it is interesting and useful.

8. Weather and Seasons

  1. How is the weather today?
    It is sunny today.
  2. Do you like sunny weather?
    Yes, I like sunny weather.
  3. Do you like rainy days?
    Yes, I like rainy days.
  4. What do you do on a rainy day?
    I stay at home and read books.
  5. Is Bangladesh a hot country?
    Yes, Bangladesh is a hot country.
  6. Which season do you like?
    I like winter.
  7. Why do you like winter?
    I like winter because the weather is cool.
  8. Do you like summer?
    Yes, but I do not like very hot weather.
  9. Does it rain a lot in Bangladesh?
    Yes, it rains a lot during the rainy season.
  10. What do you wear in winter?
    I wear warm clothes in winter.

9. Transportation

  1. How do you usually travel?
    I usually travel by bus.
  2. Can you ride a bicycle?
    Yes, I can ride a bicycle.
  3. Do you use public transport?
    Yes, I use public transport.
  4. How do you go to school?
    I go to school by bus.
  5. Have you ever travelled by train?
    Yes, I have travelled by train.
  6. Do you like travelling by train?
    Yes, I like travelling by train.
  7. Can you drive a car?
    No, I cannot drive a car.
  8. Do you use a rickshaw?
    Yes, sometimes I use a rickshaw.
  9. Is traffic heavy in Dhaka?
    Yes, traffic is often heavy in Dhaka.
  10. What is your favorite way to travel?
    My favorite way to travel is by train.

10. Shopping, Places and Future

  1. Do you like shopping?
    Yes, I like shopping.
  2. Where do you usually go shopping?
    I usually go shopping at a shopping mall.
  3. What do you usually buy?
    I usually buy clothes and books.
  4. What is your favorite place in Bangladesh?
    My favorite place is Cox's Bazar.
  5. Have you visited Cox's Bazar?
    Yes, I have visited Cox's Bazar.
  6. Do you like travelling?
    Yes, I like travelling very much.
  7. Where do you want to travel?
    I want to travel to the United Kingdom.
  8. What do you want to be in the future?
    I want to be a teacher.
  9. Why do you want to be a teacher?
    I want to be a teacher because I like helping students.
  10. What is your dream?
    My dream is to become a successful and good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment