Dec 13, 2016

Common English Mistakes * English mistakes with answers

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Most Common English Mistakes
Incorrect: I, you and he will go together.
Correct: You, he and I will go together.
Incorrect: I know him too well.
Correct: I know him very well.
Incorrect: He does not know to swim.
Correct: He does not know how to swim.
Incorrect: I have a good news for you.
Correct: I have good news for you.
Incorrect: You are very nice as your mother.
Correct: You are very nice like your mother.
Incorrect: How many childrens you have?
Correct: How many children do you have?
Incorrect: He is success in the field of business.
Correct: He is successful in the field of business.
Incorrect: Please explain me how improve my English.
Correct: Please explain to me how to improve my English.
Incorrect: I didn’t meet nobody.
Correct: I didn’t meet anybody.
Incorrect: The police is coming here.
Correct: The police are coming here.

1 comment: