Jan 31, 2017

Uses of correct Adjective - Exercise on using correct adjective

 In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

Choose the correct adjective:
1. My uncle was (amusing / amused) by the clown.
2. It’s so (frustrating / frustrated)! 

3. This lesson is so (boring / bored)!
4. I’m feeling (depressed / depressing), so I’m going to go home to take rest. 

5. I think his new idea is absolutely (fascinated / fascinating).
6. This maths problem is so (confusing / confused). Can you help me?

7. The journey was (exhausting / exhausted)! Twelve hours by bus.
8.I’m sorry, I can’t come tonight. I’m completely (exhausting / exhausted).
9. He was (frightening / frightened) when he saw the spider.
10. She looked very (confusing / confused) when I told her we had to change the
plan.


Ans: amused,frustrating,boring,depressed,fascinating,confusing,exhausting,  exhausted, frightened,confused

3 comments: