Aug 30, 2020

Dialogue on importance of value of time

  In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent and the most Merciful

Dialogue between two friends on importance of value of time

Zafi: Hello Zarif! How are you?

Zarif: I am fine and what about you?

Zafi: I am fine too. But I am in some trouble.

Zarif: I am sorry for that. Can I be of any help to you?

Zafi: You know, Zarif, I missed many of my classes. And now I am having trouble with understanding those lessons. Exams are also knocking at the door. 

Zarif: I see you are really in a great problem. In this case I am lucky enough because I maintained punctuality and attended classes in time.

Zafi: Really? Now I can realize that I have made a great mistake.

Zarif: It is really unfortunate that you have made a great blunder. We should maintain strict punctuality in our student life if we want to do well in our exams.

Zafi: You are right.

Zarif: Listen, proper use of time means doing anything at the right time

Zafi: I can now understand the importance of value of time in student life.

Zarif: Yes, value of time in student life is very important. You must not forget it.

Zafi: Yes. Student life is the best time to grow the habit of punctuality.

Zarif: Exactly! If anyone fails to understand the value of time, he must suffer.

Zafi: Of course! Thank you for your precious suggestion.

Zarif: You are most welcome. See you again.

*** হে ঈমানদারগণ! যদি তোমরা আল্লাহকে সাহায্য করো, আল্লাহ তোমাদেরকে সাহায্য করবেন এবং তোমাদের অবস্থান দৃঢ় করবেন। (সূরা মুহাম্মদ - ০৭)

*** হে ঈমানদারগণ! তোমরা আল্লাহর আনুগত্য করো, রাসূলের আনুগত্য করো এবং নিজেদের কর্ম বিনষ্ট করো না। (সূরা মুহাম্মদ -৩৩)


3 comments: