Jun 11, 2021

An email to my father telling him about my half- yearly result

 # An email to my father telling him about my half- yearly result.

From     : Tahsin Sajid< sajid@gmail.com>

To         : Abu Zakir<Zakir@gmail.com>

Sent      : Sunday, 11 June 2021; 3:00 pm

Subject:   To inform the result of half-yearly exam


Dear Father,

My heartiest love to you. I hope that you are quite well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I got your mail. In your mail you have wanted to know about my Half-yearly Examination result. It is my pleasure to inform you that the result of my half-yearly examination has been out. You will be very glad to know that I have got A+ in all subjects and stood first in the class. All the teachers praised me highly. Do pray that I can keep your head high by the grace of Allah.

I am keeping well. With love and best wishes.

Your loving son

Sajid


No comments:

Post a Comment