Jun 11, 2021

An e-mail to your friend thanking him for the present

 In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

*** Suppose, you are Saba. Your friend, Amina has sent you a birthday present. Now, write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for the present.


From     :< saba@gmail.com>

To         : <amina@gmail.com>

Sent      : Friday, 11 June 2021; 5:00 pm


Subject:   Thanks for birthday present   


Dear Amina,

At first take my greatest love and affection. Hope you are quite well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am keeping well. Now I would like to say some words which you deserve.

The magnificent digital camera that you sent me on the occasion of my 16th birthday charmed me most. It was very nice of you to have recollected me on my birthday. You know that I have great fascination for photography. So, this time you fulfill my desire by giving me the new model. I’m very much impressed and gratified at your choice. I am really lucky to have you as my best friend and at the same time I want to thank you heartily for the attractive present. So, I want you to pay a visit to my house whenever you get time.

Convey my best respects to your parents and love to the younger.

 

Lovingly yours,  

Saba


No comments:

Post a Comment