Aug 31, 2021

Email-Sending some money to buy books

“In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful”  

From     :< farhan@gmail.com>

To         : <abulkasem@gmail.com>

Sent     : Monday, 11 July 2021; 11:00 am

Subject:   Sending some money to buy books

My Dear Father,

I hope all of you are well and you are busy doing your work.. This letter goes to you with happy news of my result. The result of my final examination came out yesterday. I have stood first in order of merit. Now I have been promoted to next class. The booklist has been out. So, I have to buy a new set of books immediately. For this, I need one thousand taka. Please send me the money as early as possible.

I am keeping well.  Convey my respect to mother.

Your loving son

Farhan


No comments:

Post a Comment