Sep 2, 2021

Invitation for the marriage ceremony -Email

# Suppose you are Nabil. Write an email to your friend Robin inviting him to join the marriage ceremony of your elder sister.

From    :< nabil@gmail.com>

To        :  < robin123@gmail.com>

Sent     :   Sunday, 1May 2021 4:00 pm

Subject: Invitation for the marriage ceremony

 

Dear Robin,

Hope you are fine and busy doing your work. It is my pleasure to inform you that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister will be held on 30 March. I shall invite my friends, relatives and neighbours at my home. As you are one of my best friends, I desire your very presence on the happy occasion. The party is supposed to commence at 6 pm on that day. It would be better if you come early in the morning. We may decorate our drawing room and at the same time, we may spend some time together to share our feelings. By the by, don’t forget to bring your camera with you. The camera will take the pictures of wonderful moments. We shall enjoy the party in the midst of laughter, amusement, songs and music. It will be really a pleasurable day for me. I never think of this party without you. Hope we will see you soon. Take care.

Yours truly,

Nabil


1 comment:

  1. nice post,It is a site where you can watch Korean dramas, movies, webtoons, and videos for free.

    https://mtpang.com/%eb%a7%81%ed%81%ac%ec%82%ac%ec%9d%b4%ed%8a%b8/

    ReplyDelete