Jun 26, 2023

Paragraph on A book Fair I Visited * A book Fair I Visited

  In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful

A book Fair I Visited

A fair where several stalls are set up for a particular time in order to display books for publicity is called a book fair. The book fairs are frequently held in towns and cities now. In our country the largest book fair is held on the premises of Bangla Academy on the occasion of 21st February.

It is called Ekusher Boi Mela which lasts for a month. Last year I went to the fair and experienced my first visit to a book fair. To speak the truth, the fair seemed to me very impressive, large and nice. I went round the fair. I saw different book stalls and a huge crowd of people of different ages. I found a handsome number of books on miscellaneous subjects in the fair. The books such as novels, dramas, short stories, poems, fictions and books on politics, history, medicine, general science, general knowledge, law, economics, computer etc. are brought for sale and display in the fair. It was really an ample opportunity for me to collect a varied choice of books. Many distinguished literary figures of the state gathered there which added to the glamour of the fair. There are also food and drink stalls. After moving around the fair I got tired and hungry. So, I took rest for a while and had light refreshment. In the afternoon, I enjoyed a cultural function which was held in the fair in presence of the celebrities. Frankly speaking, a book fair bears the testimony of the refined tastes and national culture of a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment