Jun 26, 2023

My First Day at School *Paragraph on My First Day at School

 In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful

My First Day at School

No doubt, the first impression of anything attracts us much. It remains fresh in our memory for a long time. This is why, we cannot forget our first friend, first journey and even the first day at school. My first day at school is a red-letter day in my life. I heard about school from my parents. I had been waiting for that very day. At last that day came in my life. One day my mother told me that I would go to school very soon.

I was then six years old. My mother took me to school. I was then feeling nervous because I did not know how to face a new situation. My mother introduced me with the headmaster. He asked me my name and some easy questions of Bangle and English. I was able to answer them. Then he praised me and allowed to take admission in Milestone school. He called a teacher who took me to the class. He was our class teacher and he gave me a seat. Many boys and girls of my own age attended the class. The feeling of the first class is a feeling of both nervousness and excitement. I visited the common room, library and the canteen. I cannot remember some memories clearly at this moment. But I can remember it clearly that the environment of the school pleased me highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment