Jun 20, 2023

A dialogue between two friends on invitation of birth day party

 

A dialogue between two friends on invitation of birth day party.

 A dialogue between Safi and Rafi on invitation on birthday party is given below:

Safi             :         Hello, how are you?

Rafi             :         I am fine. What’s about you?

Safi             :         Fine. I am going to your house to invite you.

Rafi             :         Invitation for what!

Safi             :         I am going to celebrate my 16th birthday on 15 March. This time I 

                    would like to observe my birthday party tastefully having a lot of merriment                      and cheerfulness.

Rafi             :        Wow! What a good news! Will you arrange a party at your home

or outside?

Safi             :         It will be at our home in the evening.

Rafi             :         Have you invited any of our friends?

Safi             :         I have already invited most of our close friends. As you are one of my best friends, I   desire your presence on the happy occasion earlier on that day.

Rafi             :         Sure, I will come to your house without fail. Anyway, what

                     are you going to arrange for the party?

Safi             :         There is arrangement for dinner for all the guests and after the dinner

                             there will be music, songs and lots of fun.

Rafi             :         I hope it will be exciting.

Safi             :         I hope so. But please don’t forget to bring your camera with you.

The camera will take the pictures of wonderful moments. Now I am

in a hurry. I have to go to many other places.

Rafi             :         Many thanks for your invitation.

Safi             :         Thank you. Hope to meet you at our house.

Rafi             :         Sure. You are most welcome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment