Jul 3, 2023

Essay on A Journey by Train * Train Journey

 In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful

                   A Journey by Train

Life is a continuous journey. Everyone has a fascination for a making journey.  It is a source of immense pleasure. I am very much fond of journey but I always remain very busy with my study. So it is not usually possible for me to go to visit my kith and kin. I  feel suffocated very often. One day I decided to go to visit my aunt who lives in a remote village. The only communication that is available today is the railway. So, I alone ventured to go to visit my aunt.

 

 I was very much excited since I was going to enjoy my first journey by train. On the scheduled day I arrived at Airport Railway Station at 7.30 am. Then I collected my ticket for Kulaura and got into the train at 8.00 am. I was lucky to get a good seat near the window. At last, the guard blew the whistle and the train moved slowly and pulled out of the station. I felt thrilled at that very moment and I enjoyed the jerky movement and the new experience. After an hour, the train entered the rural areas and was running through the green fields. Everything seemed to me dream-like.

There were friendly passengers all around and soon I started talking and joking with them. The scenery outside was interesting and varied. Trees, bushes, paddy-fields and farmers' huts flashed past us and we were greeted by village children waving and smiling at us happily.

Truly speaking, I got very much tired of the continuous studies. The trip gave me such a pleasure which I desired for a long time. I enjoyed mid jerking of the train and rhythmic sound of the wheels. Our train crossed a big train bridge near Voirob. As it was an express train, it stopped only at a few stations on its way. At noon when the train entered greater Shylet, I felt a great joy seeing the hills on either side of the line as I had never seen a hill before.

 After five hours journey, the train jerked to a complete stop at Kulaura railway station. I got down from the train and went to my aunt’s house by richshaw. It had been a very pleasant journey. This reminiscence will be ever memorable in my life.

‘Have firm faith in Almighty Allah (SWT) and follow the principles of Islam’

No comments:

Post a Comment