Mar 5, 2024

A dialogue about a picnic you have enjoyed #Doalogue on a picnic

 

·       A dialogue between Kamal and Jamal about a picnic they have enjoyed


Kamal : Hello, Jamal.

Jamal  : Hello.

Kamal : How are you?

Jamal  : I’m fine. What about you?

Kamal : I’m also fine. How did you enjoy the picnic?

Jamal  : It was really exciting.

Kamal : Have you ever been to Garo Pahar before?

Jamal  : No, I haven’t and that’s why it was more enjoyable to me.

Kamal : I had also never been to Garo Pahar before. The scenic beauty of the place

             is wonderful.

Jamal  : I had curiosity to know the life style of the Garo people. My long

             cherished dream has been fulfilled. Their life style simply amazed me.

Kamal : The lunch was also a great attraction to all of us.

Jamal  : You’re right. It was amazing.

Kamal :We were very hungry. So, we took our lunch at our heart’s content.

Jamal  : Their songs, dance, comic and games also added to our pleasure.

Kamal : Yes. Their entertainment was outstanding.

Jamal  : You have taken a lot of snaps, haven’t you?

Kamal : Yes, here are the photographs.

Jamal  : The picnic was so enjoyable that we will recall it for a long time.

Kamal : Same to me. Bye. See you later.

Jamal  : Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment