Mar 5, 2024

A dialogue about borrowing a book #Dialogue on borrowing book #borrowing book dialogue

 

·        A dialogue between myself and my friend Salima about borrowing a book.


Salima : Good morning.

Myself : Good morning.

Salima : May I come in?

Myself : Yeah, sure. So, how are you?

Salima : I’m good and you?

Myself : Me too. You’re at our house so early in the morning. Is there anything

               wrong?

Salims : I’ve come for an urgent necessity.

Myself : What’s that?

Salima : My history examination will be held on next Sunday. So I need a history

              book from you.

Myself : Which book do you need?

Salima : I need the book of K.Ali.

Myself : You wait here. I’m coming.

Salima : Would you please allow to keep it with me for four days?

Myself : Of course.

Salima : Won’t you face any problem?

Myself : No, you can return me even after a week because my history exam will be in

               the next month. Here is the book.

Salima : Thanks for your kindness.

Myself : My pleasure. Best of luck for your exam.

Salima : Same to you. Bay.

Myself : Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment