Aug 26, 2026

A1 English Spoken Test — (1-30) Questions & Answers (Part-1)


 


A1 English Spoken Test — (1-30) Questions & Answers (Part-1) 

  1. What is your name?
    My name is Jannatul
  2. How old are you?
    I am 22 years old.
  3. Where are you from?
    I am from Bangladesh.
  4. Where do you live?
    I live in Dhaka.
  5. Are you a student?
    Yes, I am a student.
  6. What is your favorite color?
    My favorite color is pink.
  7. What is your favorite food?
    My favorite food is beef biryani.
  8. What is your favorite fruit?
    My favorite fruit is mango.
  9. What is your favorite animal?
    My favorite animal is a cat.
  10. Do you have a pet?
    Yes, I have a pet cat.
  11. What is your hobby?
    My hobby is reading books.
  12. What do you do in your free time?
    I read books and watch TV.
  13. What is your favorite subject?
    My favorite subject is English.
  14. Who is your best friend?
    My best friend is Nadia.
  15. What time do you get up?
    I get up at 6 o'clock.
  16. What do you have for breakfast?
    I have bread and eggs for breakfast.
  17. How do you go to college?
    I go to college by rickshaw.
  18. What do you do at college?
    I study and spend time with my friends.
  19. Who is your favorite teacher?
    My favorite teacher is my English teacher.
  20. What do you do after college?
    I come home and do my homework.
  21. What is your favorite day of the week?
    My favorite day is Friday.
  22. What is your favorite season?
    My favorite season is winter.
  23. How is the weather today?
    It is sunny and warm today.
  24. What did you do yesterday?
    I studied and helped my mother in the kitchen.
  25. What will you do tomorrow?
    I will go to college and study.
  26. Can you speak English?
    Yes, I can speak  English.
  27. Why do you learn English?
    I learn English to speak with confidence.
  28. What do you want to be?
    I want to be a teacher.
  29. What makes you happy?
    Spending time with my family makes me happy.
  30. How are you today?
    I am fine, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment