Aug 26, 2026

A1 English Spoken Test — (31- 70) Questions & Answers (Part-2)

 

A1 English Spoken Test — (31- 70) More Questions & Answers

  1. What is your full name?
    My full name is Jannatul.

  2. What is your nationality?
    I am Bangladeshi.

  3. What is your hometown?
    My hometown is Bhairab.

  4. Who do you live with?
    I live with my family.

  5. How many people are there in your family?
    There are six people in my family.

  6. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
    Yes, I have a brother and a sister.

  7. What is your father’s job?
    My father is a businessman.

  8. What does your mother do?
    My mother is a homemaker.

  9. What is your favorite drink?
    My favorite drink is tea.

  10. What do you usually eat for lunch?
    I usually eat rice, vegetables and fish for lunch.

  11. What do you usually eat for dinner?
    I usually eat rice and curry for dinner.

  12. What is your favorite place in your city?
    My favorite place is a quiet park.

  13. Do you like cooking?
    Yes, I like cooking.

  14. What food can you cook?
    I can cook rice, eggs and simple curry.

  15. Do you like shopping?
    Yes, I like shopping.

  16. What do you usually buy when you go shopping?
    I usually buy clothes, simple accessories and household items.

  17. Do you like listening to music?
    Yes, I like listening to music.

  18. What kind of music do you like?
    I like soft and relaxing music.

  19. Do you like watching movies?
    Yes, I like watching movies.

  20. What kind of movies do you like?
    I like family and comedy movies.

  21. What is your favorite book?
    My favorite book is a storybook.

  22. Where do you usually read books?
    I usually read books at home.

  23. How often do you read books?
    I read books every.

  24. What time do you usually go to bed?
    I usually go to bed at 10 o’clock.

  25. What do you do in the evening?
    I have dinner and spend time with my family.

  26. What do you do in the morning?
    I get ready and have breakfast.

  27. Do you like morning?
    Yes, I like morning because it is calm and peaceful.

  28. What is your favorite month?
    My favorite month is December.

  29. What is your favorite holiday?
    My favorite holiday is Eid.

  30. What do you usually do on Fridays?
    I spend time with my family and relax.

  31. Do you like travelling?
    Yes, I like travelling.

  32. Where do you want to travel?
    I want to travel to the United Kingdom.

  33. Have you ever travelled outside Bangladesh?
    No, I have never travelled outside Bangladesh.

  34. How do you usually travel around Dhaka?
    I usually travel by rickshaw or bus.

  35. What is your favorite place to visit?
    My favorite place to visit is Cox's Bazar.

  36. Do you like the rain?
    Yes, I like the rain.

  37. What do you do when it rains?
    I stay at home and read books.

  38. What clothes do you like wearing?
    I like wearing comfortable and simple clothes.

  39. What are you wearing today?
    I am wearing a comfortable dress today.

  40. What are your plans for this weekend?
    I plan to stay with my family and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment