Aug 24, 2020

My Favourite Sports Personality-paragraph

         In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

My Favourite Sports Personality

I am a student. I always take part in games and sports. There are many sport persons in the world.

The entire sports people are not favourite to me. As cricket is my favourite game so my favourite sport personality is Sakib-Al-Hasan. He is one of the best cricketers of Bangladesh team. He is the No.1 all-rounder in the world. He is excellent in batting, bowling and fielding. His way of playing charms thousands of cricket fans like me. He is one of the greatest youth icons. I watch a lot of Sakib’s matches. I always cheer for Sakib when he comes to play. He is different from others. He has good relations with his teammates. He is very friendly and amicable. He is an internationally celebrated person. For having these exceptional qualities in him, I like him very much. To end off, Sakib is a very talented and wonderful player that I like. I am always his fan.

-----------------------------বাংলাঅনুবাদ:---------------------------------                                        আমার প্রিয় ক্রীড়া ব্যক্তিত্ব

আমি একজন ছাত্র. আমি সবসময় গেমস এবং স্পোর্টসে অংশ নিই। বিশ্বে অনেক ক্রীড়া ব্যক্তি রয়েছেন। পুরো খেলাধুলার লোকেরা আমার কাছে পছন্দ নয়। ক্রিকেট যেহেতু আমার প্রিয় খেলা তাই আমার প্রিয় খেলাধুলার ব্যক্তিত্ব হলেন সাকিব-আল-হাসান। তিনি বাংলাদেশ দলের অন্যতম সেরা ক্রিকেটার। তিনি বিশ্বের এক নম্বর অলরাউন্ডার। তিনি ব্যাটিং, বোলিং এবং ফিল্ডিংয়ে দুর্দান্ত। আমার মতো হাজার হাজার ক্রিকেট ভক্তকে তার কৌতুক খেলার পদ্ধতি। তিনি যুবসমাজের অন্যতম সেরা আইকন। আমি সাকিবের অনেকগুলি ম্যাচ দেখি। আমি সবসময় সাকিব যখন খেলতে আসি তখন তার জন্য আনন্দ করি। তিনি অন্যের থেকে আলাদা। সতীর্থদের সাথে তার সুসম্পর্ক রয়েছে। তিনি খুব বন্ধুত্বপূর্ণ এবং মাতাল। তিনি আন্তর্জাতিকভাবে খ্যাতিমান ব্যক্তি। তাঁর মধ্যে এই ব্যতিক্রমী গুণাবলী থাকার কারণে, আমি তাকে খুব পছন্দ করি। শেষের দিকে, সাকিব আমার খুব পছন্দের একটি খুব প্রতিভাবান এবং দুর্দান্ত খেলোয়াড়। আমি সবসময় তার ভক্ত।

2 comments: