Jun 11, 2021

A dialogue about how to do well/ how to make a good result in the examination

 In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

A dialogue between on how to do well/ how to make a good result in the examination

Tom: Hi Asif! How are you?

Asif : Hi, I’m quite well and you?

 Tom : I’m not so good. By the by, Congratulations on your outstanding result in

           the examination!                       

Asif  : Thanks a lot. But why are you looking so gloomy?

 Tom : I’m not pleased with my result at all.

Asif  : Why?

 Tom : My result is not so well. I have failed in a couple of subjects. Moreover, the

           marks I obtained in other subjects is not sound. That’s why; I’m concerned.

          I must do better.

Asif  : Don’t worry. You’ll be able to cover up.

 Tom : But I don’t know how can I have a word with you about this?

Asif  : Sure, you can.     

 Tom : You’ve always been top in your exam. What’re the secrets of your brilliant result?

           Tell me those things.

Asif  : Certainly. To do well in the exam you have to follow some instructions. Firstly, you

          have to study regularly with great concentration. Secondly, you must not cram

          anything without understanding. Thirdly, you should make your own notes and

          revise them frequently.

 Tom : Anything else?

Asif  : Yes, you have to enrich your general knowledge and for this, you need to go

           through a handsome number of reference books besides your prescribed ones.

 Tom : Don’t you have any  special advice for me?

Asif  : Of course. The thing which you need to do most is to acquire a fairly good command

           over language. You should put emphasis on writing skill especially because in the

           exam you have to express everything through it.

 Tom : Thanks for your wise suggestions. I’ve got a number of valuable tips from you

           regarding making a brilliant result in the exam.

Asif  : My pleasure. Hope your result of the next examinations will be superb.

 Tom  : Pray for me. Now I have to go. Bye.

Asif   : Of course, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment