Jun 11, 2021

A dialogue about the preparation for the ensuing annual exam

 In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent and the most Merciful

A dialogue between two friends about the preparation for the ensuing annual exam

Anisha: Hello, Tony. How are you?

Myself: I am well. What about you?

Anisha: I am much worried about the upcoming annual examination.

Myself: Why? How is your preparation going on?

Anisha: Not very good. I haven’t yet completed my preparation on some

               subjects. I must do better. But I don’t know how I can have a word with

             you about this?

Myself: Sure, don’t worry.

Anisha: You have always been on top in your exams. Would you tell me the

              secret of your brilliant results?

Myself: Certainly. To do well in the exam you have to study regularly. You must  not cram anything without understanding. You should make your own notes and revise them frequently.

Anisha: Should I follow the specific suggestions?

Myself: I think it will be better if you study all the topics of the text books.

Anisha: But some topics in English and math seem to me difficult. What can I do  in this case?

Myself: Well, you may consult the subject teacher of our school.

Anisha: Good. Have you any advice for me?

Myself: The thing you need to do is to have a fairly good command over  language.

Anisha: Thank you for your advice. I will follow it. I hope you have an excellent

               preparation.

Myself: I think so. I am regular in my studies. I have nearly completed my

              syllabus.

Anisha: Thanks for your valuable advice.

Myself. See you later.

Anisha: Bye, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment