Jun 11, 2021

An email to your foreign friend about your country

 In the name of Allah, the most Merciful, the most Beneficent

·       An e- mail to your foreign friend about your country

 From     :< robin@gmail.com>

To         : <rehan@gmail.com>

Sent      : Friday, 11 June 2021; 5:00 pm

Subject:   About my country

Dear Robin,

At the outset of my letter take my greatest love and affection. I am glad to receive your letter. You have wanted to know about my country. I am now writing about it.

 Bangladesh became independent in 1971.Dhaka is its capital. It is a small country. Its land area is 1, 47,570 square kilometers. But it has a large population. About 160 million people live here. Bangladesh is mainly an agricultural country. Its main crops are rice, jute, sugar-cane and tea. Many kinds of fruits also grow here. Jack-fruits, mangoes, bananas, pine-apples, guavas and water-melons are the most common. My country has also many rivers. The main rivers are the Padma, the Meghna, the Jamuna and the Karnaphuli. We have many interesting places. The Sundarbans, the biggest mangrove forest, the Shat Gombuz Mosque in Bagerhat, and Cox’s Bazar, the longest sea beach in are very attractive. The royal Bengal Tiger lives in the Sundarbans. Bangladesh is a peaceful country. People from different communities live here in peace. I love my country very much. It will be a great pleasure for me if you visit us shortly.

 I am pretty well. With best regards and love to all.

 Lovingly yours,  

Rehan

No comments:

Post a Comment