Jun 11, 2021

An e-mail of condolence

 In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

## An e-mail of condolence

From     :< maliha111@gmail.com>

To         : <tashin@gmail.com>

Sent      : Sunday, 03 November 2020; 4:00 pm


Subject: A message of condolence


Dear Tashin.

Hope you are fine and busy with your work. I have not heard from you for a long time. But yesterday I heard a very grief news about you. I have no word to express how deeply sorry I am to hear about your mother’s illness. How she is feeling now? You know everyday we are coming across a new case of dengue. It’s spreading like anything. I would suggest you to take proper care of your mom for an early recovery. In this regard, she has to be a little strict with her diet and maintain proper hygiene. You need to keep your surroundings neat and clean so that adis mosquitoes cannot spread out. My love, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Look forward to seeing you all soon and creating new memories.

No more today. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for your mother.

Sorrowfully yours,

Maliha


No comments:

Post a Comment