Jun 11, 2021

An email to your friend about your progress in study for the upcoming Examination

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent     

# Suppose, you are Abir. Your friend, Aiman is living at present in Barisal. Write an email to your friend about your progress in study for the upcoming Examination.


From     :< abir111@gmail.com>

To         : <aiman @gmail.com>

Sent      : Saturday, May 21, 2021; 6:00 pm


Subject :   Progress in study 


Dear Aiman,

Hope you are quite well by the grace of Almighty. You wanted to know about my progress in studies for the coming examination. You will be glad to know that I have taken quite a good preparation for it. Of all subjects, Mathematics seems very interesting to me. I hope I will be able to cut a good figure in Mathematics. I have already read almost all the topics of Social Science, General Science, Religion and Home Economics. Moreover, I have also been well-off in language. I think I will do well in English and Bangla.  Besides, I have solved different questions of previous years. Again, Special classes are also being taken by our teachers for our better preparation on all subjects. Frankly speaking, I am hopeful of obtaining GPA 5 in all subjects. Now I am awaiting for the examination with all eagerness. Let me know your preparation for the forthcoming examination.     

I hope to meet you soon and convey my best wishes to all.

Yours dearly,

Abir


No comments:

Post a Comment