Jun 26, 2023

A dialogue about a visit to a place of historical interest

 

v A dialogue between two friends about a visit to a place of historical interest

 

A dialogue between two friends about a visit to a place of historical interest is given below:

Abid   : Hello, Rafi! How are you?

Rafi     : I am fine. What about you?

Abid   : I am fine too. Can I ask you a question?

Rafi     : Sure. I am ready to answer your question.

Abid   : Have you ever visited any historical place?

Rafi     : Yes, during the last summer vacation I got an ample opportunity to visit

            Bagerhat since it was part of our study tour.

Abid   : Could you tell me why you chose Bagerhat for study tour?

Rafi     : Of course. Actually, it is a place of historical interest and one of the oldest cities

            of Bangladesh.

Abid   : What did you see there?

Rafi     :  I visited the Shat-Gambuj Mosque, the Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali, the large

            Ghora Dighi etc.

Abid   : What did you enjoy most?

Rafi     : I enjoyed the Shat Gumbuj Mosque, the best architectural beauty and note-

            worthy construction of Khan Jahan Ali.

Abid   : Could you please explain the uniqueness of the mosque?

Rafi     : Certainly. It stands on sixty pillars with 77 domes which presents a magnificent

            view. The interior western wall of the mosque was beautifully decorated with

            terracotta flowers and foliage.

Abid   : I see! How much did you enjoy your visit?

Rafi     : No doubt, visiting the place opened my mental horizon. I had a new outlook

            and an insight into our ancient heritage. The experience of this tour will be ever

           memorable.

Abid   : Thank you for sharing your experience.

Rafi     : You are most welcome. See you later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment