Jun 26, 2023

Essay of My Aim in Life * My Future Plan of Life

 In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent and the most Merciful

My Future Plan of Life/ My Aim in Life

Human life on earth is dynamic and full of activities everyone, therefore, must have a plan to do something or to be something in future. A person having no aim can never go ahead as expected. He stumbles in his way of life. Students find it difficult to choose a suitable profession because there are many paths and courses open to them. So, everyone should choose a suitable career carefully and deliberately.

The choice of profession entirely depends on one’s taste, aptitude, ability and intensity of desire. I have always cherished a desire in my mind for becoming a computer engineer. My parents and my teachers have also inspired me to choose this profession.

To speak the truth, our country is not technologically developed according to the expectation. But it is called the age of information and technology. No nation can stand upright keeping it technologically undeveloped in the present context of the world. Most of the students of our country run after common professions. But unfortunately, after getting degrees they often fail to manage suitable jobs for themselves. Sometimes they have to remain unemployed for a long time. On the other hand, computing has much demand in the job market home and abroad. That’s why I have taken a decision to study computer engineering.

Now I am a student of class ten in science group. After completing SSC and HSC with brilliant results, I shall seek admission into a reputable university to complete B.Sc degree in Computer Engineering. I hope I will be able to manage myself to get a suitable job or start an individual business after finishing the course. Computer engineering is a modern occupation. Thirty or forty years ago, people of our country could not think about this profession. Nowadays it is considered as the prestigious career. In order to keep pace with the modern world, IT professionals are widely required in our country. If Bangladesh is incapable of creating computer experts, she will lag behind in the race of development.

I think with help of this profession I can serve the nation and help the country becoming technologically developed. So, I shall try my best to materialize my dream at any cost. I must work hard with all my sincere efforts and determination to prove that the choice of profession which I have once made is not at all a wrong one at all. 

 

“Keep studying hard to be the best one”

No comments:

Post a Comment