Mar 5, 2024

A dialogue between two friends about an interesting book #Dialogue on interesting book #Dialogue writing

 

“A dialogue between two friends about an interesting book”

Majid: Hello, Ratul! How are you?

Ratul: Fine, thank you. I am very happy that you have come to our house to visit me.

Majid: I have come here because for the last two days you didn’t go to the field for playing. What is the reason for it?

Ratul: Oh! I am sorry for that. But there is no reason of my not going these two days.

Majid: Would you please tell me?

Ratul: I was reading such an interesting book that I could not go anywhere without finishing it.

Majid: What is the book?

Ratul: It was a famous drama of Shakespeare.

Majid: What’s the name of the drama?

Ratul: The name of the drama is “Macbeth”.

Majid: Will you tell me the major characters of it?

Ratul: Sure. The major characters are Macbeth, lady Macbeth, King Duncan etc. Witches also play a vital role in this drama.

Majid: Which character seems to you attractive?

Ratul: I think the character of lady Macbeth is very attractive here.

Majid: What is the subject matter of the drama?

Ratul: It is actually a tragic drama. It shows that too much ambition leads to ruin and death.

Majid: I want to read this drama. Can I borrow it for some days?

Ratul: Of course. Here it is.

Majid: Thank you very much.

Ratul: You are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment